The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Propworx props and costumes for sale.

4 posters

Go down

Propworx props and costumes for sale. Empty Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  inthecanpictures Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Made you look. Yeah that's right I had to post something here to kick this thread off since it was the only thread with 0 posts. That is because NO ONE wants to sell their stuff. So if you have any (as Guy put it) 'Authentic Propworx' props, costumes, set dec, set pieces, or production art to sell, it would be here.

So sell some stuff people!-Chris
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Propworx props and costumes for sale. Empty Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  galactifan Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:16 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:Made you look. -Chris

Swine! Very Happy
galactifan
galactifan

Back to top Go down

Propworx props and costumes for sale. Empty Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  inthecanpictures Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:13 pm

LOL, figures you would fall for my bait. I hope people start to sell and trade in here soon.
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  galactifan Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:21 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:LOL, figures you would fall for my bait. I hope people start to sell and trade in here soon.

How could I resist, I'm a remorseless costume fiend! Problem is, after next week I'm away and probably won't be able to check in much... I don't want to miss anything! Crying or Very sad
galactifan
galactifan

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:10 am

Hissssssssss!!!!
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  galactifan Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:22 am

Legion wrote:Hissssssssss!!!!

Hissssssssssss??!!!! I've got to pay for my collection somehow!

Anyway, my quite frankly impossible 'wanted' list is on record and I'm sure you kind wonderful people will do the right thing and help me out should something turn up... Very Happy
galactifan
galactifan

Back to top Go down

Post  inthecanpictures Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:59 am

I think he meant that I tricked him too! hsssssss LOL
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  galactifan Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:08 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:I think he meant that I tricked him too! hsssssss LOL

See now I'm paranoid as well! What has happened to me?!
galactifan
galactifan

Back to top Go down

Post  inthecanpictures Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:11 pm

You are having costume withdrawals, paranoia is one of the symptoms!
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  galactifan Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:24 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:You are having costume withdrawals, paranoia is one of the symptoms!

Must be costume withdrawal! Is that what's causing the cold sweats and breathing difficulties as well? Very Happy

The only known cure is to eliminate items from my wanted list...... By getting them of course, not by showing any degree of restraint!
galactifan
galactifan

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvey Dent's Chin Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 pm

galactifan wrote:
inthecanpictures wrote:You are having costume withdrawals, paranoia is one of the symptoms!

Must be costume withdrawal! Is that what's causing the cold sweats and breathing difficulties as well? Very Happy

The only known cure is to eliminate items from my wanted list...... By getting them of course, not by showing any degree of restraint!
Costume addiction is worse than you think; you need to stop!
We're all here for you. We don't want to see you end up like other costume addicts, living in a storage warehouse with nothing but your costumes;panhandling in the streets and selling fake costumes to get your next fix.

Harvey Dent's Chin

Back to top Go down

Post  galactifan Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Harvey Dent's Chin wrote:
galactifan wrote:

Costume addiction is worse than you think; you need to stop!
We're all here for you. We don't want to see you end up like other costume addicts, living in a storage warehouse with nothing but your costumes;panhandling in the streets and selling fake costumes to get your next fix.

It's certainly a scary and plausable scenario........... Sad
It would all be worth it to get the stuff I'm after...
I keep changing my wanted list, making it more and more impossible to ever complete!
But if I get a couple of things off the list in the future, I'll be smiling Very Happy And poor!
galactifan
galactifan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down