The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signing in.... ("kimbr" from Propworx)

3 posters

Go down

Signing in.... ("kimbr" from Propworx) Empty Signing in.... ("kimbr" from Propworx)

Post  kimbr Sun May 23, 2010 12:58 am

Hi all!

So I was watching Battlestar Galactica one day last year, and just before a commercial they said that there was a way I could own props from the show..... And here I am, over a year later and significantly poorer!

But not poor in spirit. The greatest part of the whole thing has been conversing with all the other people who share the same prop/show obsessions. I'm looking forward to continuing this for as long as possible, and meeting everyone in person at some convention or other!

-- Kim

(Aw, who am I kidding... the greatest part is all the stuff.... The stuff and the people....) Very Happy

kimbr

Back to top Go down

Signing in.... ("kimbr" from Propworx) Empty Re: Signing in.... ("kimbr" from Propworx)

Post  Legion Sun May 23, 2010 10:37 am

Welcome, Kim!

Glad to see you over here on the The Flightdeck. You going to Dragoncon??? Go ahead and make an Album in the photobucket link. I'm dying to see more of what people picked up.

Cheers,

Guy
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Signing in.... ("kimbr" from Propworx) Empty Re: Signing in.... ("kimbr" from Propworx)

Post  kimbr Sun May 23, 2010 12:21 pm

I have tentative plans to go to Dragoncon, but it's at the worst possible time for me.... If all works out though, I'll be there!

I'll put some photos up soon, although the real display will be when I move and set up a whole room around the stuff!

-- Kim

kimbr

Back to top Go down

Post  stepwriterun Mon May 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Good to see you here Kim.

Jason
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down