The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMP Sci-Fi Museum Battlestar exhibit poster

3 posters

Go down

EMP Sci-Fi Museum Battlestar exhibit poster Empty EMP Sci-Fi Museum Battlestar exhibit poster

Post  inthecanpictures Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 pm

My friend just got me a poster (teaser) for the upcoming BSG prop and costume display they will have at the EMP Sci-Fi Museum. Take a look!

https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e244/inthecanpictures/BSG/BSGEMP-SCIFIMUSEUM.jpg
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

EMP Sci-Fi Museum Battlestar exhibit poster Empty Re: EMP Sci-Fi Museum Battlestar exhibit poster

Post  Legion Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:22 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:My friend just got me a poster (teaser) for the upcoming BSG prop and costume display they will have at the EMP Sci-Fi Museum. Take a look!

https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e244/inthecanpictures/BSG/BSGEMP-SCIFIMUSEUM.jpg

Where is that going on? Cool poster Smile
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

EMP Sci-Fi Museum Battlestar exhibit poster Empty Re: EMP Sci-Fi Museum Battlestar exhibit poster

Post  inthecanpictures Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:44 pm

It is here in Seattle. I was there last Thursday actually and none of the employees seemed to know about it. The EMP SCI-FI Museum had a table at Norwescon this last weekend, and my friend picked me one up, I will see if he has any others to give you Guy. I invited him over here to TFD today. BTW, the exhibit opens Oct 10th, word around the campfire is they have one of the iconic Six dresses, and other stuff they bought directly from Propworx and NBC Universal-C
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  adama1843 Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Thanks for posting that!
adama1843
adama1843

Back to top Go down

Post  inthecanpictures Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Your welcome Jack! How have you been?-Chris
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  adama1843 Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:21 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:Your welcome Jack! How have you been?-Chris

Just fine. Thanks, Chris. I met John Lithgow yesterday at a theatre event in Princeton, NJ. What a nice guy!! I'll be posting pix on my Facebook page. I could throw one here, too, I suppose.
adama1843
adama1843

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:51 pm

adama1843 wrote:
inthecanpictures wrote:Your welcome Jack! How have you been?-Chris

Just fine. Thanks, Chris. I met John Lithgow yesterday at a theatre event in Princeton, NJ. What a nice guy!! I'll be posting pix on my Facebook page. I could throw one here, too, I suppose.

Please do! I haven't heard much about him lately, but there was a time he seemed to be in almost everything. Jack, did you go on spring break yet? We still haven't, and we are about all to go frakkin' nuts. I don't know why the county made it so late. The bummer is, I said "yes" to taking the kids to the Latin State Forum in Orlando at the start of the year, not realizing that it indeed is over spring break. Weeeeeeeee........

Cheers,

Guy
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  adama1843 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:38 pm

My district went on spring break the week before Easter. The rest of my family was off this week. Oh, well.

Question: How do I post the photos on this site? I tried but they didn't work.
adama1843
adama1843

Back to top Go down

Post  inthecanpictures Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:22 am

That is too cool Jack! You got to meet John. He seems like a really interesting person, please post the picture(s) by all means. Thank you for sharing that.-C
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down