The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlestar Galactica 1978 TOS discussion

3 posters

Go down

Battlestar Galactica 1978 TOS discussion Empty Battlestar Galactica 1978 TOS discussion

Post  inthecanpictures Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:30 pm

I will start the thread out with what I have always suspected: http://www.nerdgod.com/images/muffit-is-the-final-cylon.jpg
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Battlestar Galactica 1978 TOS discussion Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica 1978 TOS discussion

Post  Legion Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Okay, now that's just bad....I've tried watching a few episodes on Hulu, but damn they are terrible...it's like remembering how good Star Wars toys were as a kid, then you see them again...
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Battlestar Galactica 1978 TOS discussion Empty Re: Battlestar Galactica 1978 TOS discussion

Post  adama1843 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Hey, guys. I'm in.

1. I love that picture!
2. After the new BSG series finale, I had withdrawal and went to hulu to watch the original series. As a child fan of the original, I felt more nostalgia than anything else. Also, as cheesy as it was, it brought us the version we know and love. I was thiiiis close to getting the Boxey miniseries outfit during the Propworx auctions but held back. I suppose my getting the Boy's outfit from "The Plan" was some sort of compromise in my own mind.
adama1843
adama1843

Back to top Go down

Post  inthecanpictures Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:07 am

Hahahahaha! Thanks guys (and Guy himself), I love that Daggit from the old show...I know...and the new series is the better, more thought out idea and thus the better product, but I love the Daggit. I have a big 1978 BSG collection and I have 8 of the rare plush talking Daggit, one is NM and has the very rare tag.-C
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down