The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Translight desk and phone pic

Go down

Translight desk and phone pic Empty Translight desk and phone pic

Post  Legion Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:53 pm

I posted pics here and on the Propworx forum so I'd hit both areas. I'll update as I work on the project.

Well, I thought I'd create a thread and post the updates as I move along this project. I managed to get the left section done and the base for the right. This is a dry-fit, and doesn't have any base moulding, router'd edges or any other finishing touches. The right hand side will have an open section for the CPU and on the far right will be the file cabinet.

I ran out of plywood large enough to finish the right section, so I made a stand for the phone, which you can see I put a little BSG spin on. Smile

Cheers,

Guy

Translight desk and phone pic DSC_0012-3

Translight desk and phone pic DSC_0011-1

Translight desk and phone pic DSC_0010-3
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Translight desk and phone pic Empty Re: Translight desk and phone pic

Post  Legion Thu May 06, 2010 11:55 pm

Translight desk and phone pic DSC_0001-7

I haven't done any updates here for a bit, but here's my temporary solution to the translight portion. I don't have the time to make it a true translight, so I put it under some plexiglass, which actually used to be on the old desk. The family is getting together this weekend for all our birthdays (mom's is 5/3 and dad's 5/10) and I'm hoping to come home with some gift cards to Joann Fabrics so I can get the painting framed up.

Translight desk and phone pic DSC_0003-5

I've started cleaning up some of the stuff around the desk, and will have a new lamp, monitor, and some sort of bookend system soon. The old desk was 51" and this one is 73" and I love the extra space this desk gives me.

Cheers,

Guy
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down