The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm coming for all of you...

2 posters

Go down

I'm coming for all of you... Empty I'm coming for all of you...

Post  larsfarm77 Fri May 21, 2010 10:26 am

Hey -- one and the same larsfarm77 from the Propworx boards. I would be the ... um ... rather focussed Roslin fan when it comes to props -- but I'm a huge fan of BSG in general.

My username is from Star Wars. I wanted one name I could use everywhere, and I really didn't want to be leia23948302498320, lol. I don't live on a farm, or hail from Norway Very Happy. I'm a mom from Canada.

Would love to see peoples' collections and buy/trade for more Roslin stuff Very Happy -- it's always amazing to see what everyone has collected!!

Monique.
larsfarm77
larsfarm77

Back to top Go down

I'm coming for all of you... Empty Re: I'm coming for all of you...

Post  Legion Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 am

larsfarm77 wrote:Hey -- one and the same larsfarm77 from the Propworx boards. I would be the ... um ... rather focussed Roslin fan when it comes to props -- but I'm a huge fan of BSG in general.

My username is from Star Wars. I wanted one name I could use everywhere, and I really didn't want to be leia23948302498320, lol. I don't live on a farm, or hail from Norway Very Happy. I'm a mom from Canada.

Would love to see peoples' collections and buy/trade for more Roslin stuff Very Happy -- it's always amazing to see what everyone has collected!!

Monique.

Hi, Monique! We all have our focus *cough* ballot box *cough* LOL! I completely understand about the "leia234324..." Smile That's why on Propworx I'm "mileslegionis" because I'm fairly safe using Latin phrases as names, b/c I can't stand the # thing.

You're first on my mind for Roslin stuff, certainly. It's funny how we all ended up with a type of focus for items.

Cheers,

Guy
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  larsfarm77 Fri May 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Legion wrote:

Hi, Monique! We all have our focus *cough* ballot box *cough* LOL! I completely understand about the "leia234324..." Smile That's why on Propworx I'm "mileslegionis" because I'm fairly safe using Latin phrases as names, b/c I can't stand the # thing.

You're first on my mind for Roslin stuff, certainly. It's funny how we all ended up with a type of focus for items.

Cheers,

Guy

Hey Guy! I have to admit that this is the first time I saw the "legion" in your Latin name. lol. I always wondered what it meant Smile.

I think that if I had more money to spend on my collecting habit, I'd probably be less focussed. Or not, lol. I guess we all have our reasons for being drawn to certain items. Thanks for keeping me in mind re: Roslin stuff. I'm always searching around for stuff, so if I see a ballot box, you'll be the first to know.

Monique.
larsfarm77
larsfarm77

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion Fri May 21, 2010 5:42 pm

larsfarm77 wrote:
Legion wrote:

Cheers,

Guy

Hey Guy! I have to admit that this is the first time I saw the "legion" in your Latin name. lol. I always wondered what it meant Smile.

I think that if I had more money to spend on my collecting habit, I'd probably be less focussed. Or not, lol. I guess we all have our reasons for being drawn to certain items. Thanks for keeping me in mind re: Roslin stuff. I'm always searching around for stuff, so if I see a ballot box, you'll be the first to know.

Monique.

Heh...I figured most people saw the "milersadfawerawr" and kept moving. It's actually two words, "miles" and "legionis" which translates as "soldier of the legion" It was one of the first phrases I ever made when I first started learning Latin and it has been used ever since. I was one of the initial hotmail account members, and it has been transferred ever since...
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down