The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonCon 2010

2 posters

Go down

DragonCon 2010 Empty DragonCon 2010

Post  Legion Fri May 07, 2010 12:17 am

Okay, let's get some plans together on this one. Scarlett (Jenny) is being super kind and I'm picking up one of her rooms for Friday and Saturday night. It has been many years since I've been to a con--frankly two TNG cons back in the mid-90's were cool, but were freaky as hell. My goal is to meet as many people from this whole Propworx experience as I can, and get the BSG cast to sign some items.

Who else is going?

Also, here's my thoughts of what to have them sign (as of now it's Adama, Cain, and Tyrol--I'm using BSG names for ease of typing)

Adama: Kevin's replica Watch Log
Cain: Possibly my grey Fuel Lines book from her bookshelf--yes, I was able to screen match it. LOL
Tyrol: not sure on this one

Cheers,

Guy
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DragonCon 2010 Empty Re: DragonCon 2010

Post  Joe C. Fri May 28, 2010 1:46 pm

I'll be there. I'm bringing a few things at this point. My First Cylon War print is the only thing at this point coming with me. If anyone else pops up that i have items they can sign I'll bring those but for now I'm traveling light. Personally I'll be carrying more stuff to Shore Leave in Maryland. If Katie Sackoff doesn't drop out of the show that is.

Joe C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion Fri May 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Joe C. wrote:I'll be there. I'm bringing a few things at this point. My First Cylon War print is the only thing at this point coming with me. If anyone else pops up that i have items they can sign I'll bring those but for now I'm traveling light. Personally I'll be carrying more stuff to Shore Leave in Maryland. If Katie Sackoff doesn't drop out of the show that is.

The full sized print, or the lithograph?? If you're bringing the print, I sure hope you don't have it framed yet. That'd be awkward as hell to cart around! LOL I didn't think that Katie Sackoff was coming? I just check the roster, and she wasn't on there....
Legion
Legion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe C. Fri May 28, 2010 3:33 pm

I don't have my print framed yet, and i won't until i get some more names on it. And Katee Sackoff isn't going to be at Dragon Con shes going to be at Shore Leave in Maryland in July. Thats where i intend to stalk...meet her Shocked

Joe C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion Sat May 29, 2010 8:22 am

Joe C. wrote:I don't have my print framed yet, and i won't until i get some more names on it. And Katee Sackoff isn't going to be at Dragon Con shes going to be at Shore Leave in Maryland in July. Thats where i intend to stalk...meet her Shocked

Well that certainly makes it easier to transport! Razz Personally, I'd rather of had the Cylon War print with the signature on the back, because it stands out so prominently on that rock. I tossed around that idea myself, but then I thought that if it doesn't look right to me, then I'm screwed. In other words, I chickened out. LOL

I'm hoping more BSG actors come to DragonCon, because I don't think there will be another convention for me. I'm not really up on the con thing anymore, not that going to two Star Trek cons from the mid-90's means I'm "up" on them either. LOL

Cheers,

Guy
Legion
Legion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down