The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best battle scenes

2 posters

Go down

Best battle scenes Empty Best battle scenes

Post  stepwriterun Thu May 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Still doing my meandering re-watch but I just finished "Scattered" and I've got to say that the space battle scenes in that episode are pretty damn good.
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Best battle scenes Empty Re: Best battle scenes

Post  Legion Thu May 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Was that in Season 4? I'm just shooting from memory here...that where the Zephyr got smacked?
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stepwriterun Fri May 07, 2010 11:03 am

Scattered is the first episode of season 2. Adama had been shot (Kobol's last gleaming), Tigh took over, and the Cylons jumped in right after the shooting. The fleet made an emergency jump, Galactica screwed up their jump and was separated from the fleet. They had to network some systems to do a fast FTL calculation from their original jump coordinates (Kobol) and slug it out with the Cylons for about 10-minutes their time (not TV time), all goes well but a Cylon virus gets to the ship and a heavy raider makes it through and crashes into one of Galactica's flight pods (setting up the mayhem in the episode Valley of Darkness).

Legion wrote:Was that in Season 4? I'm just shooting from memory here...that where the Zephyr got smacked?
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum