The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BSG re-watch

4 posters

Go down

BSG re-watch Empty BSG re-watch

Post  Legion Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Anyone going through the series again? The wife and I are at the very end of Season 3.5, with Baltar's trial. It's funny, I keep thinking about you own from that scene. LOL
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BSG re-watch Empty Re: BSG re-watch

Post  Harvey Dent's Chin Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:13 pm

I've been bugging my boyfriend to watch the series, so we're gonna watch it all together once I get around to buying the dvd set.

Harvey Dent's Chin

Back to top Go down

Post  inthecanpictures Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 pm

That is too funny. Me and my girlfriend just started to watch them all again two nights ago. We have got through the miniseries and are now into season 1. We are going to watch it straight through. She already like its better the second time through (she watched them all once-this is my fifth time through in complete order) and notices different things being set up now and doesn't have to wonder who everyone is now. She said it was easier to understand the second time, just neat to see her wayyy into it.
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  stepwriterun Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Legion wrote:Anyone going through the series again? The wife and I are at the very end of Season 3.5, with Baltar's trial. It's funny, I keep thinking about you own from that scene. LOL

I've been bouncing around the series since about Christmas, when I finally bought the DVD's, though I re-watched Crossroads 1 & 2 right around the time of the last auctions -- before and after I bid on the prosecutor's notes, etc. I really like the episodes Home 1 & 2, Daybreak is growing on me. I started watching "The Hub" the other day but didn't get a chance to finish.

One other thing I have been doing is playing the Battlestar Galactica Mod of the game Homeworld 2.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/battlestar-galactica-fleet-commander
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down