The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you had them sign?

5 posters

Go down

What have you had them sign? Empty What have you had them sign?

Post  Legion Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:48 am

Just curious, as a post on the Propworx site made me wonder this. If you have gone to a con, what have you had the BSG actors sign? I know, Jack C., that you have them sign your ballot box, and that's a fantastic idea.

Personally, I'm not much into collecting signatures for signatures' sake, as I learned with Trek. I went to a couple cons back in the early 90's and get TNG and TOS (is that how one specifies the old show?), but have zero BSG sigs atm. The thought that occurred to me was, take Kevin's great Watch Log, and get "Admiral Adama" to sign it......

What'da think?

Cheers,

Guy
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What have you had them sign? Empty Re: What have you had them sign?

Post  inthecanpictures Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:05 pm

I am going to get my QM Cylon War print (the small cheaper one) signed by everyone. I thought about the watchlog thing as well but I want one place for all my signatures so the print is it, also don't want to hurt the canvas one I am getting.
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:I am going to get my QM Cylon War print (the small cheaper one) signed by everyone. I thought about the watchlog thing as well but I want one place for all my signatures so the print is it, also don't want to hurt the canvas one I am getting.

That is my general item to sign as well, so everyone's sig can be on one item. I may just pay for two sigs if I ever meet Olmos, and have him sign the Watch Log too. Funny...I'm planning for a signature I MIGHT get, and a con I'm fairly certain I'm going to, on and item I don't yet own.... Rolling Eyes
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvey Dent's Chin Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Nicki Clyne (Cally) will be the GoH of a sci-fi con here in Montreal.
I'm thinking of either getting my viper nameplate, Pegassus book or the CoH to Tory's death suit signed.

I also may be able to get one of my Baltar paper props signed by James Callis by sending it to a familly member in Glasgow, near a con he'll be at this year.

Harvey Dent's Chin

Back to top Go down

Post  adama1843 Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:37 pm

If I wasn't using my ballot box, I'd have them sign my Pegasus book.
adama1843
adama1843

Back to top Go down

What have you had them sign? Empty What have you had signed

Post  scarlett Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:26 am

Last year I just collected signed pictures to be able to put with various costumes or other items that I had purchased. This year I'll be taking the Crew Album and hoping to get a few signatures on the applicable pages for each actor that is at the Con
scarlett
scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum