The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humanity's children are returning home....today

3 posters

Go down

Humanity's children are returning home....today Empty Humanity's children are returning home....today

Post  stepwriterun Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:00 pm

I'm stepwriterun over at the Propworx forums too, though at the defunct BSG Fleet forum I was Gaff. Whatever happened to that forum, I don't know.

Based on my props collection I'm the guy with the intergalactic law practice. Now if only I practiced "space law" in my real legal life...

Jason
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Humanity's children are returning home....today Empty Re: Humanity's children are returning home....today

Post  Legion Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Hiya, Jason!

It's funny we all tend to get known for certain things--for you, it's all the law stuff. Very cool indeed. Didn't you pick up a bunch of stuff from Baltar's trial?

Cheers,

Guy
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Humanity's children are returning home....today Empty Re: Humanity's children are returning home....today

Post  inthecanpictures Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Welcome to The Flightdeck Stepwriterun! Love your collection, we talked about you being my lawyer now if I get into trouble on any of the twelve colonies.-Chris
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  stepwriterun Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Guy,

I believe that I have virtually every prop (no costumes) used by the prosecution during the trial. I may be missing a book or two that was on the prosecution table, but that's it. The big thing I'm missing is the signed execution order that Cassidy shows to Gaeta while he's on the witness stand, although the prosecutor's briefcase I won at the 2nd live auction had an unsigned copy inside. I don't have anything from the defense side of the courtroom. I couldn't get close to completing a full set of that stuff, so except for one law book (which I didn't win), I never bid on those items.

I also have 5 of the criminal law books that were in the box of books Lee received in "A Day In The Life" and a couple of books that were on the Quorum table in Escape Velocity (http://archive.propworx.com/1003/833). There was a companion set of 7 more caprican criminal law books to the set of 5 that I have, but I was out-sniped.

Being a Town Councilman in my town I come at this stuff from the political end too, that's why I wanted a quorum pin (I have 2).

Legion wrote:Hiya, Jason!

It's funny we all tend to get known for certain things--for you, it's all the law stuff. Very cool indeed. Didn't you pick up a bunch of stuff from Baltar's trial?

Cheers,

Guy
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Post  inthecanpictures Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:33 pm

I own the Baltar prison outfit (with screen matched creases, rolls, and rips) that he sticks his manifesto pages down his pants and the Galactica brig key to keep him there! And I won the Head Six red Pegasus dress that she wore while looking at the beaten Gina in Pegasus brig.
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  stepwriterun Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Did you happen to get any of the maps used from the scene where Gaeta stabbed him in the neck or the manifesto?

inthecanpictures wrote:I own the Baltar prison outfit (with screen matched creases, rolls, and rips) that he sticks his manifesto pages down his pants and the Galactica brig key to keep him there! And I won the Head Six red Pegasus dress that she wore while looking at the beaten Gina in Pegasus brig.
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum