The Flightdeck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, who watched V?

5 posters

Go down

Okay, who watched V? Empty Okay, who watched V?

Post  Legion Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 am

Well, did you think it was worth the wait? Did anyone have flashbacks of the green puppet lizard baby? Did anyone feel annoyed and wish that someone snap Tori's neck as soon as she walked out of the office?

Cheers,

Guy
Legion
Legion
Admin

https://theflightdeck.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Okay, who watched V? Empty Re: Okay, who watched V?

Post  Harvey Dent's Chin Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 am

Wait... so was I or was I not supposed to snap Tori's neck?
well, it's a lite too late for that... and a little too late since I forgot when V was gonna be on XP

Harvey Dent's Chin

Back to top Go down

Post  stepwriterun Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 pm

The feel of the return episode was different than the first 4, but I'm not sure yet if it was in a good or bad way. It's more fast paced at the moment, that's for sure.
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Post  inthecanpictures Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:03 pm

I liked the episode, now we get to see what their military forces look like. Not talking about her soldier/army babies that she is making. Yes I felt like the V baby puppet was lurking around with the 1/2 breed starchild thing just starting around the corner. And for the record, YES I thought about just that moment when Tyrol snaps Tory's neck. LOL
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  stepwriterun Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 pm

No topic mentioning the V-Baby should be without a photo of the V-Baby

Okay, who watched V? 4494101742_a339d88689_o
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Post  adama1843 Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:18 pm

stepwriterun wrote:The feel of the return episode was different than the first 4, but I'm not sure yet if it was in a good or bad way. It's more fast paced at the moment, that's for sure.

Since the ratings went down during the first four episodes, the makers of V were told to pick up the pace for the remaining episodes.
adama1843
adama1843

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:43 pm

stepwriterun wrote:No topic mentioning the V-Baby should be without a photo of the V-Baby

Okay, who watched V? 4494101742_a339d88689_o

Hahahahahah! Oh lord that brings back memories...

@ Jack: I mean, they did four episodes--four! They expect to hook people in the start and then tell them to wait for months until the return? Sorry, just testing the waters. Bad planning IMO, and I guess the ratings are indeed down. I have a feeling things aren't going to go well b/c of what you said, Jack. For myself, "V" takes a big backseat to LOST right now. My sci-fi is dominated by SGU, and to a lesser extent Caprica. I really do like SGU, since it has a much darker aspect than all the other Stargates. If it maintains what it had in the first season, I'll keep tuning in.

Cheers,

Guy
Legion
Legion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:20 am

Okay, let's hear it. What'd you think? I'll start with a vaguely positive comment: "better than last week."
Legion
Legion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stepwriterun Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 am

Definitely better than last week. I'm beginning to wonder why that V 'doctor" Joshua doesn't just knock off that Anna character though. Does she have some super powers or strength of something that we don't know about (other than that "bliss" BS and the super sharp teeth).
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Post  stepwriterun Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:26 am

[quote="Legion"]
stepwriterun wrote:No topic mentioning the V-Baby should be without a photo of the V-Baby

[y sci-fi is dominated by SGU, and to a lesser extent Caprica. I really do like SGU, since it has a much darker aspect than all the other Stargates. If it maintains what it had in the first season, I'll keep tuning in.

Cheers,

Guy

I did watch SGU last week. Pretty good. Just waiting for the mutiny now. Is there an airlock and if so, who's getting shove out? One thing I am happy about is that we're not going to see more commercials with that "there's a real space battle going on here" quote from Eli anymore.
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Post  Legion Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:31 pm

stepwriterun wrote:
I did watch SGU last week. Pretty good. Just waiting for the mutiny now. Is there an airlock and if so, who's getting shove out? One thing I am happy about is that we're not going to see more commercials with that "there's a real space battle going on here" quote from Eli anymore.

Exactly. That certainly got a bit old. Also, watching Col. Young walk around in the skin-tight alien outfit was a bit odd. When that main gun came out of the bottom of Destiny, the first thought I had was the Argo from Starblazers! I do hope that when they do the mutiny, that it doesn't reach a happy bunny ending. Personally, I think Rush is going to side with Young before it's over. However, I worry that if that happens, that the crew now nicely will get along with each other from here on out.
Legion
Legion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stepwriterun Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Starblazers -- that's I think that's the first reference to that show I've seen a long time. I used to watch that after school when I was a kid. That show would be a great one to re-tell. I know the series was released on DVD, but the last time I looked it was awfully expensive.
stepwriterun
stepwriterun

Back to top Go down

Post  inthecanpictures Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Did you guys see the Space Cruiser Yamato/Star Blazers film trailer Jack posted on the Propworx forum? If not look it up, the Japanese did it and it is being released. It looks good.-C
inthecanpictures
inthecanpictures

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum